How to allow or disallow the over usuage to my client in Plesk 9.5 Print this Article
Please follow the following steps to change the overusuage status of your client :-
1) Please Login to Pesk control panel.
2) Click the "Domains" shortcut in the navigation panel.
3) Click the required domain name in the list.
4) Click on "Resource Usuage" under "Statictics" category.
5) Overuse policy. Specify what should be done when disk space and monthly bandwidth
(traffic) allotments are exceeded. We recommend setting this option to Overuse is
allowed. Otherwise, the Web site will be suspended when the resource limits are
exceeded. Click on "OK" once you have made the required changes.
Was this answer helpful?
To find out who all clients or customers logged in to the Plesk control panel at the moment...
To view the various permession you have to perform various operation in Plesk control...
To limit the maximum number of simultaneous connections to a Web site please follow the following...
The resource usage poilicy tells Parallels Plesk Panel how much resources to be alloted to a...
To monitor FTP connection to my Plesk server,Plese follow the following steps:- 1) Login to...