How to enable web stats ( webalizer/AWStats ) in Plesk 9.5 Bu dökümanı yazdır
To enable Webalizer in Plesk please follow the following steps:-
1) Login to Plesk control Panel.
2) Click the "Domains" shortcut in the navigation panel.
3) Click the required domain name in the list.
4) Click on "Web hosting Settings".
5) Click the drop down box in front of "web statistics" ans select any one of the two stats
application avaliable. Click "OK" once you have selected the stats option.
NOTE:-If you select the accessible via password protected directory
"/plesk-stat/webstat" check box then you will be able to access Webstatistics
at the URL: https://your-domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat using your FTP
account login and password details.
Bu cevap yeterince yardımcı oldu mu?
İlgili diğer dökümanlar
To find out who all clients or customers logged in to the Plesk control panel at the moment...
The resource usage poilicy tells Parallels Plesk Panel how much resources to be alloted to a...
To view the Resource Alloted to your Account Plese follow the following steps:- 1) Go to Home...
To limit the maximum number of simultaneous connections to a Web site please follow the following...
To receive consolidated reports on your account status on a regular basis in your email account...