Base de Conhecimento
How to enable web stats ( webalizer/AWStats ) in Plesk 9.5 Imprimir este Artigo
To enable Webalizer in Plesk please follow the following steps:-
1) Login to Plesk control Panel.
2) Click the "Domains" shortcut in the navigation panel.
3) Click the required domain name in the list.
4) Click on "Web hosting Settings".
5) Click the drop down box in front of "web statistics" ans select any one of the two stats
application avaliable. Click "OK" once you have selected the stats option.
NOTE:-If you select the accessible via password protected directory
"/plesk-stat/webstat" check box then you will be able to access Webstatistics
at the URL: https://your-domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat using your FTP
account login and password details.
Esta resposta foi útil?
To view the various permession you have to perform various operation in Plesk control...
Please follow the following steps to change the overusuage status of your client :- 1) Please...
To configure logs in the Plesk please follow the following steps:- 1) Login to Plesk control...
To limit the maximum number of simultaneous connections to a Web site please follow the following...
To protect a website from bandwidth stealing :- 1) Login to Plesk control panel. 2) Go to Home...