How to enable web stats ( webalizer/AWStats ) in Plesk 9.5 Print this Article
To enable Webalizer in Plesk please follow the following steps:-
1) Login to Plesk control Panel.
2) Click the "Domains" shortcut in the navigation panel.
3) Click the required domain name in the list.
4) Click on "Web hosting Settings".
5) Click the drop down box in front of "web statistics" ans select any one of the two stats
application avaliable. Click "OK" once you have selected the stats option.
NOTE:-If you select the accessible via password protected directory
"/plesk-stat/webstat" check box then you will be able to access Webstatistics
at the URL: https://your-domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat using your FTP
account login and password details.
Was this answer helpful?
Please follow the following steps to change the overusuage status of your client :- 1) Please...
To protect a website from bandwidth stealing :- 1) Login to Plesk control panel. 2) Go to Home...
To configure logs in the Plesk please follow the following steps:- 1) Login to Plesk control...
To view the Resource Alloted to your Account Plese follow the following steps:- 1) Go to Home...
The resource usage poilicy tells Parallels Plesk Panel how much resources to be alloted to a...