How to enable web stats ( webalizer/AWStats ) in Plesk 9.5 Print denne artikel
To enable Webalizer in Plesk please follow the following steps:-
1) Login to Plesk control Panel.
2) Click the "Domains" shortcut in the navigation panel.
3) Click the required domain name in the list.
4) Click on "Web hosting Settings".
5) Click the drop down box in front of "web statistics" ans select any one of the two stats
application avaliable. Click "OK" once you have selected the stats option.
NOTE:-If you select the accessible via password protected directory
"/plesk-stat/webstat" check box then you will be able to access Webstatistics
at the URL: https://your-domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat using your FTP
account login and password details.
Hjalp dette svar dig?
To check where your disk space is getting used, please follow the following steps :- 1) Login to...
To configure logs in the Plesk please follow the following steps:- 1) Login to Plesk control...
To receive consolidated reports on your account status on a regular basis in your email account...
The resource usage poilicy tells Parallels Plesk Panel how much resources to be alloted to a...
To view the various permession you have to perform various operation in Plesk control...