Where my disk space is getting used in my hosting plan. Print this Article
To check where your disk space is getting used, please follow the following steps :-
1) Login to "Plesk control panel".
2) Click the "Domains" shortcut in the navigation panel.
3) Click the required domain name in the list.
4) Click on "Statistics" and then on "Summary reports".
5) Now click on the drop down menu infront of Summary report and click on "Full Report".
Under this menu you may click on the various reports options for which you can view the
6) If you want to view the mail account usuage of your domain you may
click on "Mail Accounts" and it will show you the usuage.
Was this answer helpful?
To enable Webalizer in Plesk please follow the following steps:- 1) Login to Plesk control...
To configure logs in the Plesk please follow the following steps:- 1) Login to Plesk control...
Please follow the following steps to change the overusuage status of your client :- 1) Please...
To view the Resource Alloted to your Account Plese follow the following steps:- 1) Go to Home...
To limit the maximum number of simultaneous connections to a Web site please follow the following...