Where my disk space is getting used in my hosting plan. Print this Article
To check where your disk space is getting used, please follow the following steps :-
1) Login to "Plesk control panel".
2) Click the "Domains" shortcut in the navigation panel.
3) Click the required domain name in the list.
4) Click on "Statistics" and then on "Summary reports".
5) Now click on the drop down menu infront of Summary report and click on "Full Report".
Under this menu you may click on the various reports options for which you can view the
6) If you want to view the mail account usuage of your domain you may
click on "Mail Accounts" and it will show you the usuage.
Was this answer helpful?
To receive consolidated reports on your account status on a regular basis in your email account...
To view the Resource Alloted to your Account Plese follow the following steps:- 1) Go to Home...
To monitor FTP connection to my Plesk server,Plese follow the following steps:- 1) Login to...
To enable Webalizer in Plesk please follow the following steps:- 1) Login to Plesk control...
To find out who all clients or customers logged in to the Plesk control panel at the moment...