How to enable web stats ( webalizer/AWStats ) in Plesk 9.5
To enable Webalizer in Plesk please follow the following steps:-
1) Login to Plesk control Panel.
2) Click the "Domains" shortcut in the navigation panel.
3) Click the required domain name in the list.
4) Click on "Web hosting Settings".
5) Click the drop down box in front of "web statistics" ans select any one of the two stats
application avaliable. Click "OK" once you have selected the stats option.
NOTE:-If you select the accessible via password protected directory
"/plesk-stat/webstat" check box then you will be able to access Webstatistics
at the URL: https://your-domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat using your FTP
account login and password details.
Was this answer helpful?
To receive consolidated reports on your account status on a regular basis in your email account...
Please follow the following steps to change the overusuage status of your client :- 1) Please...
To check where your disk space is getting used, please follow the following steps :- 1) Login to...
To monitor FTP connection to my Plesk server,Plese follow the following steps:- 1) Login to...
To find out who all clients or customers logged in to the Plesk control panel at the moment...